For Riot Brother fans…
In Stinky and Successful: The Riot Brothers Never Stop , Lydia Riot makes Wilbur and Orville a dutch baby for breakfast. “What’s a dutch baby?” you ask. Watch the video to find out.
Slobber Trivia Game Questions (From Stinky and Successful and Take the Mummy and Run)
- In which Riot Brother book does Slobber, the pet rat, first appear?
- One of the chapters in the third book is called “Slobber and Frank.” Who is Frank?
- On April Fools Day, where does Orville first hide Slobber?
- In the same chapter, when Lydia Riot finds Slobber, what does she do?
- At the end of the story, the boys find a hiding place for Slobber that makes their mom scream. Where do they hide him?
- Fill in the blanks of this famous Riot Brother saying about Slobber that Wilbur says at the end of the April Fools story: “Just remember, slobber is what goes __ ___ of a pillow and Slobber is what goes _____ a pillow.”
- In Take the Mummy and Run: The Riot Brothers are on a Roll, the boys put Slobber in a bucket labeled ____ _____.
- In “The Riot Brothers Solve a Mystery” Orville throws Slobber at a _____ who turns out to be a ___.
- What is the real Slobber made of?
- According to Amelia, if the boys miss Slobber, what should they do?
Slobber Trivia Game Answers
- In Stinky and Successful: The Riot Brothers Never Stop (Book 3)
- Frank is Wilbur’s pet eyeball.
- Orville hides Slobber in his mom’s desk drawer.
- Lydia Riot doesn’t scream when she finds Slobber in her pencil drawer. She calmly says, “Actually I believe that Slobber ate all my pencils.
- The boys hide Slobber under their mom’s pillow.
- “Just remember, slobber is what goes on top of a pillow and Slobber is what goes under a pillow.”
- In Take the Mummy and Run: The Riot Brothers are on a Roll, the boys put Slobber in a bucket labeled free candy.
- In The Riot Brothers Solve a Mystery, Orville throws Slobber at a _____ who turns out to be a ___.
- The real Slobber is made of rubber.
- If the boys miss Slobber, they should chew gum really fast so that they slobber.