Many of my novels and chapter books for young adults and children have science-related themes or subplots. I love an interdisciplinary approach to learning–and to life. My STEM and STE(A)M related fiction:
- Edgar Allan’s Official Crime Investigation Notebook (forensics, chemistry, poetry) Ages 7-11
- Invisible Lines (mycology, biology, naturalist’s notebook, sketchbooks, visual arts) Ages 10-14
- Guitar Notes (physics, music, songwriting) Ages 12 and up
- The Word Eater (scientific method, language arts) Ages 8-12
- The Naked Mole-Rat Letters (biology, zoology, writing, psychology) Ages 8-14
Find out more about my books and teaching guides.